email penpals - find friends around the world

Date: Wednesday, 12. August 2020
Name: Bethow
Living in: flag United States - Arizona - Lake Havasu City
Age: 68
Gender: Female
Homepage:
Description:
Before I retired a little over three years ago, my friends and coworkers kept telling me that I would be bored; well, they were WRONG! Between working on an American Civil War novel, writing erotic stories to be published on Literotica, reading, working word puzzles (cryptograms are my favorite), trivia games, traveling and exercise (lots of exercise), I have never been bored. Being stuck at home because of this pandemic we have been redecorating our RV and home.
I do however, miss the interaction with my fellow human beings. Most of my career was in customer service and while 1%, maybe 2% made my job difficult, I loved working with the other 98%. Thus, I find myself feeling a little lonely for human contact.
During the past two years, I have lost a third of my body weight through diet, exercise and gastric sleeve surgery. Although I have always been blessed in that being a BBW, the people who wanted to get to know me were usually the cream of the crop of humanity. While I have never considered myself pretty, I always did the best with what I had and most people found me intriguing enough that they wanted to get to know me.
In spite of my weight, I have always been energetic, smart, have a kind heart with a wicked sense of humor with most people finding me interesting and fun to know. I am refreshingly honest but still manage to be tactful as I know that a word can be crueler than a slap.
I live with my domestic partner of nearly 40 years. We raised three kids who grew up to be our friends too. Two of them blessed us with four grandchildren. And last, but definitely not least, we have our 20lb lasha apso/poodle mix, a vicious guard dog appropriately named Rambo.
Right before he passed away, my father told my partner, 'She can be a real PITA, but she is worth it.' That about says it in a nutshell.
If you think you would like to get to know an intriguing, interesting chunky blonde, my only promise is that you will never find me boring or reticent.

Interests: Literature, Movies/TV, Music, Computers/Internet, Humour, Animals, Cooking, Cultures, Travelling, E-mail, Games
Languages: English
Requirements: Only males between 60 and 99 years old

photo


Reply to this ad by filling in the form below:

My email address:
Repeat:
I confirm that I read and agree to the Terms of service.
I confirm that I am at least 16 years old.
Text:

5000 characters maximum.





By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service.(changed 24.5. 2018) Advertisments, ads and replies are owned by the poster. We can not guarantee their accuracy or validity. We are not responsible for them or the content they link to in any way.
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 phk.at.    Impressum - Privacy Policy - RSS
Feedback EnglishEnglish    DeutschDeutsch
1