||Thursday, 29. December 2022
| Living in:
|| Germany - North Rhine-Westphalia
|[PLEASE, READ BEFORE YOU WRITE]
Since writing a post about oneself can be hard sometimes, I thought I'd try this way:
- Spaniard in Germany
- ADHD tendencies
- Personal development (you too? Let's work together)
- Foreign languages <3
- Yorkshire accent <3
- Extroverted introvert
- Vegan, gluten doesn't like me :(
- Wannabe minimalist
- Techno, synth, downtempo <3 Can listen to almost anything, so feel free to share Spotify/YouTube playlists (some exceptions: reggaetón, hip hop, rap, heavy metal, R&B)
Would like to meet people around my age (+/- 10 years) to confide in, share stuff with, you know, become friends. I'd love to meet humans who want to better themselves, make the world a better place, who are open-minded, who struggle (or not) meeting other people in their day-to-day life. Kind souls, lost ones, someone who needs a friend, someone who needs to start over. It might not work out at some point but we always take something from meeting someone else. Even if this ad is years old, write anyway if you think we can get on well :)
Some prompts in case you are not sure what to write about:
- What is your favourite colour? What does it do to you when you see something that has that colour?
- Which superpower would you like to have if you could have one? Why?
- What are three things you are thankful for. Why?
- What are things that, in your opinion, everyone should be doing to make the world a better place?
- Recall a childhood memory
- Which languages can you speak or would like to learn? Why the interest?
Before I go:
- 'Hello, how r u?' or one-sentence messages won't catch my attention, make it interesting!
- I will not send nudes
- I will not send money, you can send me some though
- Not interested in romance
- Sometimes I might take long to answer, life gets in the way
Hope this finds you well :)
Interests: Movies/TV, Music, Humour, Animals, Nature, Languages, Travelling, Chat, E-mail, Snail Mail, Friendship
Languages: English, German, Spanish, Other
Requirements: between 20 and 43 years old (Only members)
You have to login to reply to this user.