email penpals - find friends around the world

Date: Wednesday, 30. November 2022
Name: Acey19
Living in: flag United Kingdom - England - Colchester
Age: 43
Gender: Female
Homepage:
Description:
How hard is it to describe one's self really I should get a friend to do this as I have no clue..I've got to the age and all I seem to do is work, eat and sleep responsibilities suck.. 🥴 I do think I have a dry sense of humour and can be very sarcastic oh and I'm friendly 80% of the time the other 20% you can just kiss my arse of course 👌😂🤣

Interests: Movies/TV, Music, Humour, Shopping, Chat, Friendship, Relationship, Parenting
Languages: English
Requirements: Only males between 33 and 55 years old (Only members)


You have to login to reply to this user.



By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service.(changed 24.5. 2018) Advertisments, ads and replies are owned by the poster. We can not guarantee their accuracy or validity. We are not responsible for them or the content they link to in any way.
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 phk.at.    Impressum - Privacy Policy - RSS
Feedback EnglishEnglish    DeutschDeutsch
1