||Wednesday, 01. February 2023
| Living in:
|| United States - California
|Okay, so let's get right to it!
What I like:
- shopping, especially love online shopping for snacks; there are no GOOD thrift stores near me
- pink and red sunsets
- cookie dough ice cream
- rooms with high ceilings and natural lighting
- long, flowing dresses
- documentaries about world events, cults, crime and drugs
- the ¯_(ツ)_/¯ emoji
- linen and herb scented candles
- reality TV shows
- silently dying of laughter in the wee hours of the night
- getting confused and lost at IKEA (happens every time I go alone)
What I don't like:
- people who ask me why when I tell them 'no'
- finding mold on cheese just before I could use it
- people who hardly write anything in their bios because then they 'wouldn't have anything else to talk about'. wtf????
- bleach stains on good shirts
- cilantro (tastes like soap)
- people who walk into a quiet room and purposely make as much noise as possible
- when the rest of me is warm, but my feet feel like ice
- sweet relish
- loose band aids in the sand at the beach (bleeeeeh)
- little dogs that bark at you as if you couldn't just punt them like a football (I haven't, I haven't)
- when one of my headphones stops working
- people who write hardly anything their bios because they want to 'protect their privacy', but then message me trying to probe into my life. why are you asking me questions that you would not want me to ask you (not that I will, but still)?
Welp, that's all I got. I don't want to share anymore because then I won't have anything else to talk about! ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Anyone into MBTI or Enneagram? I'll tell you my type if you tell me yours. ;)
**Not here for a relationship. I don't love you, and I will never love you.**
Happy New Year, everyone! Looking forward to talking to (some of) you!
Interests: Music, Computers/Internet, Humour, Shopping, Crafts, Cooking, Cultures, Languages, Travelling, Adventure, World affairs, Chat, Friendship, Games
Requirements: older than 21
Reply to this ad by filling in the form below: