||Thursday, 04. November 2021
| Living in:
|| United States - California
|My name isn't really Ed, but you can still call me Ed.
This ain't my first time at this rodeo, actually this is my third or fourth time. This time around, I don't know where to start. Might as well start with likes and dislikes?
What I like:
- shopping, especially love online shopping for snacks; there are no good thrift stores near me >:/
- desserts, cheeses, steaks
- pink and red sunsets
- cookie dough ice cream
- rooms with high ceilings and natural lighting
- long, flowing dresses
- documentaries about world events, cults and crime
- the ¯_(ツ)_/¯ emoji
What I don't like:
- 'Hi' messages
- people who ask me why when I tell them 'no'
- people who don't respect my desire for privacy
- finding mold on cheese just before I could use it
- bleach stains on good shirts
- cilantro (tastes like soap)
- people who walk into a quiet room, see everyone is chilling and then proceed to make as much noise as possible
- when the rest of me is warm, but my feet feel like ice
- sweet relish
- loose band aids in the sand at the beach (bleeeeeh)
- little dogs that bark at you as if you couldn't just punt them away like a football (I haven't, I haven't)
- when one of my headphones stops working
Is this enough info? I think so.
Men who are older than my required age, please don't message me like, 'It's a shame I'm too old for you.'
The real shame is that you're trying to pull a guilt trip on a complete stranger. You're too old for that. XD
If you have flirt or relationship in your profile, as a precaution, I won't reply. People often don't keep their word, so even though they say they don't like me and I don't have to worry, that often turns out to be a lie. Even if you don't have flirt or relationship in your profile, if you start acting all weird on me, I will stop replying. This is the warning. :)
Interests: Movies/TV, Music, Computers/Internet, Humour, Shopping, Animals, Nature, Crafts, Cooking, Cultures, Languages, Travelling, Adventure, Chat, E-mail, Friendship
Requirements: between 25 and 50 years old (Only members)
You have to login to reply to this user.